Total Pageviews

Monday 11 September 2017

15 cold calls in a week

In the last week I have had 14 missed calls from mobile number 07520905031. I have rejected them all because my Truecaller app identified them as coming from an ‘Accident Claims Manager’. This morning I decided to take the 15th call. The caller asked me how I was today. I asked why they kept pestering me. He immediately hung up.

On 2nd September I received a text from 07817906405 which said –

‘FINALISED – you have 2662.85 in your name for the accident you had, for us to put in your bank Now just fill out www.firstchoice-claim.mobi/?n=5535296377

Two days later I received another text from 07817906203 which said –

‘Your recent accident has been signed off & funds allocated, fill out http://first-choice-claim.mobi/?n=5535296377 for us to put 2766.88 in your Bank Now.’

Out of curiosity I clicked the link and it took me to this –

Sadly, there was no mention of the specific sums that were waiting to go into my bank.

I have had occasional calls and texts over the years but 15 calls and 2 texts in one month smacks a bit of desperation. Just for the record I haven’t been in an accident since I fell off my bike in 1982.

I have now registered my home and mobile numbers with - www.tpsonline.org.uk/which I should have done a long time ago.

This kind of behaviour puts all genuine victims at risk. Ordinary people are being pushed to pursue claims – even they are for fictitious sums of money following fictitious accidents.

I have written many times that the so called compensation culture is a myth.

Claimants, Insurers and the government should be doing all they can to stop those who are trying to create one.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete